Monday, April 20, 2015

The Waiting Game

After finding a professional editor, getting a doctor to credit my book, and all of the other t's crossed and i's dotted ABC Healthy is on its way to being available for purchase!  I have chosen Print Ninja for my printing.  They are an American company that outsources to China.  Since the books are printed in China I will have to wait until the end of May or beginning of June until they are delivered.  It has been three weeks since I sent in the book so the printing should be finished.  Now I just have to wait for the books to be shipped, literally shipped on a ship from China!  Once they hit America I will have a tracking number with a better idea of when my books will arrive.

In the mean time I am setting up an Amazon account and a website. 

My website domain is jstokesart.com

Stay posted! I will let everyone know when the books are available! 


No comments:

Post a Comment