Monday, March 10, 2014

Orange to Zucchini in Four Weeks

    So I seem to have gotten behind once again.  I need to give myself a time frame for finishing my paintings.  I have calculated that if I paint three pictures a week for the next four weeks I will have completed my alphabet paintings of healthy food.  Of course after I finish these paintings I will no where be near done.  I will have to review all of my painting and make adjustments.  If I change the text I will need to make new paintings.  I know off the top of my head I want to add some chickpeas in my hummus (letter H).   I have also been thinking of painting each letter.  Letter paintings will be more simple than the healthy food paintings.  The food requires much more detail. 
  
    During the next four weeks I would also like to start scanning the paintings on to my computer.  I also need to order a new computer! Then comes layout.  Then comes print and marketing.  I believe I am going to self publish, but that is a whole other topic.

    I have a lot to get done in the next four weeks.  From Orange (letter O) to Zucchini (letter Z) and everything in between.  I want to get this ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment