Friday, January 31, 2014

N is for Nuts, or is it Not

      After painting mushrooms for letter M I have decided to to take a look back at my text for ABC Healthy.  As I have mentioned in my previous post I want my book to have a natural feel.  I believe the vision I originally had for the book still exists, but as I paint new ideas come to mind.  I have changed my text and some of my choices for food for different letters while I have been working.  As I move on to letter N I am questioning whether or not I should use nuts.  With all of the peanut and nut allergy concerns will I be criticized for using nuts for my N?  In my family we love nuts.  They are a healthy fat full of protein.  I do respect people with nut allergies.  Am I looking to far into what I will be criticized for?  In order to keep moving forward I am going to paint nuts and decide later.  I have been working in order from A to Z and do not want to break my creative juices.  I can always decide later to change the text and to paint something different for letter N.  For now, "Never leave the house without Nuts the perfect N snack.  They are filled with fiber, protein, and healthy fats." - Julianne Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment